- Miz chooses Tanner: He has no charisma
- Paige chooses Sara: She’s a “C+ Player”.
- Daniel Bryan chooses GiGi: She didn’t get cheered.
- GiGi: She has no regrets and has give 100% of herself to this. She has no back-up plan.
- Tanner: He has a great personality. Plus, Miz is wrong. The judges all liked him. He’s also improved.
- Sarah Lee: Paige does this to her all the time and all she does is improve week after week.
ZZ thinks Tanner should go home because he has no charisma. What a coincidence: so does Tanner. Amanda wants Sara Lee gone in a Shyamalan twist.
Daniel Bryan wants to save nobody in a moment that takes WAY too long and unintentionally funny.
GOING HOME: GiGi
Not surprised and no fucks are given. She could have gone home last week if Paige hadn’t saved her for no reason to one-up Miz.
GiGi sobs into the microphone to end the show.
OVERALL: These things are a hell of a lot easier to write the more the cast is whittled down. Quick and harmless, the show’s quality to a big leap this weak thanks to the aforementioned factor.